(Candidates will be required to have a minimum of a Secret security clearance.)
- Will support a Government client in the design and implementation of cyber defense strategies and capabilities for Government Computers and Networks.
- Provides research and analysis of advanced cyber threats, network defense environments and Intelligence Community capabilities.
- Drafts, edits, and assists in the development of Network Management and Network Operations Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) and tool sets.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in n Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or Computer/Software or 4 years of equivalent professional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in addressing technical cyber defense issues to include Computer Network Attack (CNA), Computer Network Defense (CND), Computer Network Defense-Response Actions (CND-RA), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) and/or Computer Network Operations (CNO).
- Must have supported one or more of the following: Computer Network Defense (CND) Infrastructure Support, Penetration Testing, Computer Forensics, Reverse Engineering, Information, Assurance Compliance, Systems Requirements Planning, Systems Development, Software Engineering, Test and Evaluation, Enterprise Architecture, Network Services, Systems Security Analysis.
- Must be familiar with Defense Information System Agency (DISA) network management tool sets that are utilized to monitor and manage the Defense Information System Network (DISN) and other enterprise services and /or DoD Computer Network Defense (CND) data and tool sets.
- Understanding of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and other Industrial Control Systems and analyzing and assessing these systems.
- Understanding of Network management tool sets used to monitor and manage Commercial Provider enterprise services.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive gap analysis of policy, procedures, and configurations.